Ina Beliebs
▲ Back To Top
life update
Saturday, May 14, 2011

I haven't published anything since Sunday so I guess it's about time I did it. I've been feeling pretty sick lately + my granddad isn't in his best health. I'll be posting more chapters of [i hate to love you] soon and a lot of other things. I just want to relax for a few days then come back all fresh:) I got my GOTTA ROCK today and this past week a lot of celebs followed me on twitter which was pretty awesome. I'm hoping that soon one of Justin's crew's gonna notice http://biebspirational.com & I haven't told you yet, but we got a domain now!! & a brand new chatroom. I also got a tumblr but I have no idea why I got it. And my dream phone is now available in white which only makes me want it more. I mean - it's so f*&%^&$ beautiful!! Haha, anyways I'm singing tonight at 7PM and I gotta get some rest before that. It's almost 6PM so I don't have much time;) Good luck to me and stay tuned for some amazing stories next week xoxo

0 Comments

welcome

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission. Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (: