Ina Beliebs
▲ Back To Top
l-o-v-e
Saturday, May 7, 2011

LOVE IS AMAZING.
Love brings so much brightness into life.
Love makes people happy and life worth living.
A world without love is a world that won't last long.
A life without love is a life without meaning.
I am blessed that I have so many people to love.
I am blessed to have them love me back.
And I am thankful to God for giving me all the love.
I love my family and thank them for always keeping me safe.
I love my friends and thank them for always being there for me.
I love every single person walking on Earth and believe in them.
I love smiling at random people because I never know whose day I'm gonna make.
And then...there's this special and pure love in my heart that I never wanna lose.
A love...so pure that snow looks filthy.
A love...so true that makes dreams better than reality.
A love I am not sure if I will ever have.
But am not gonna let go of it.
LOVE IS AMAZING!
Never let go of it.
Never take it for granted.
Always cherish it.
Always take good care of it.

0 Comments

welcome

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission. Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (: