Ina Beliebs
▲ Back To Top
info on [i hate to love you]
Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just saw that someone had asked me how I decided to write [i hate to love you]
The story is based on my personal experience.
Some of the things has happened to me, some not.
It's kind of a remix of my life haha:)
& I'm using "Justin" as a name for the guy cuz I don't want the real one to know that this is about him
One more important thing: there's nothing more between us, but I won't stop posting chapters
+ we still have moments, so the story's still gonna be based on personal experiences

0 Comments

welcome

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission. Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (: